1) It was our first (age 3 and above) IEP – it was joint with early-on (which we’ve worked with for 3 years)
2) We feel the documentation process was successful – we will be see how the actual plan works as preschool progresses this year
3) We had several representatives there and were happy with how they all contributed
4) We (my wife & I) discussed the IEP, our child, & our expectations prior to the meeting. We thought our discussion (before hand) helped us remain firm.
5) My suggestions would be to prepare and plan for this meeting. Bring an advocate (for support) if possible.